All Marathon products are designed for comfort and built to last.
To support your purchase Marathon is happy to provide a warranty for manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship on the following products
THREE YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY ON ALL PERFORMANCE BAGS (extended for 2018)
ONE YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY ON ALL ATTITUDE BAGS
Subject to the terms of the warranty, Marathon Warrants that, for the length of the warranty these Marathon products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. In the event that there are any defects in materials and/or workmanship covered by this warranty, Marathon will at it’s discretion, replace or credit the faulty product.
This warranty does not cover any damage or defect arising from normal fair wear and tear, negligence, malicious damage or abuse, misuse of the product (including where the recommended capacity of the product is exceeded), failure to comply with reasonable directions or recommendations provided by Marathon, or damage caused by matters outside of Marathon’s reasonable control. Any modification, repair or alteration of the Marathon product by any third party voids Marathon’s obligations under this warranty.
Marathon will not be liable under this warranty for any personal injury or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including, without limitation loss of profit. Marathon’s maximum liability under this warranty will be limited to the full replacement value of the product supplied to you.
All warranties are applicable only to the original purchaser and are not transferable and must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
Marathon’s warranty gives you specific rights they do not affect any statutory rights that you have.
- Before replacing a product to a student or parent please contact us to ensure it is covered under the warranty.
- You will be asked for your details, the date the bag was sold and a description of what the problem is with the bag.
- We may require the product to be returned to us along with details and proof of when the product was sold. In which case we will issue a returns number. Do not return bags to us unless we have requested you to.
- If the bag is clearly suffering from a manufacturing fault Marathon will either replace or issue you with a credit for the bag.
- If it is not a manufacturing fault the bag can be taken to a local repairer for repair at the owner’s cost